Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nail Polish Pick of the Day!

Last night I ran into Target after class to make some copy's of a picture...of course I couldn't stop there I just had to shop. Ive been trying my best not to bite my nails (( which is a bad habit of mine)) and I've actually been doing well! So I went into the beauty section to find myself a new nail polish. Some polishes can be quite expensive! I found a polish by New York Color for 94 Cents...YES 94 Cents!! I ended up picking the color Moma


I LOVED it! It went on smoothly, dried quickly and looks shiny afterwords! I'm planning to go back and get some more colors soon!



If your interested in learning more about this product visit http://www.newyorkcolor.com/
They have makeup and makeup accessories as well!

1 comment:

  1. That color is amazing!! I need to try that nail polish brand!!!

    ReplyDelete