Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Must have beauty supplies and products!

Do you wake up every morning and use the same hairspray? The same shampoo and conditioner? Most of us Ladies have our "must have" products sitting in our bathroom or on our dresser. Check out my must have's and how you can get the same results for an affordable price!

1. Shampoo and Conditioner:


My Must Have: Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner
I love love this shampoo and conditioner.It makes your hair feel completly clean and soft! Although in stores this can be quite pricy


For a more affordable price you can use:
Herbal Essences
Recently this line has come out with shampoo's and conditioner's that fit your hair needs!


you can choose from:
  • Hello Hydration
  • Tousle Me Softly
  • Totally Twisted
  • Touchably Smooth
  • Hydralicious
  • Color Me Happy
  • Long Term Relationship
  • None Of Your Frizness
  • Body Envy
  • Drama Clean
For more information on these you can visit: http://www.herbalessences.com/

2. Leave-in conditoner 
My Must Have:
Its a 10
This Miracle leave in product can really do some miracles. If your that girl that colors and flat irons your hair often this is the product for you!
Its 10 consist of: Miracle Moisture Shampoo, Miracle Hair Mask, & Miracle Leave-in Product!

The Miracle Leave in Product is my must have!
It does 10 things: 1) Repairs dry Damaged hair, 2) adds shine, 3) detangles, 4) controls frizz, 5) seals & protects hair color, 6)prevents split ends, 7) stops hair breakage, 8)creates silkiness, 9) enhances natural body, 10)flat iron spray and thermal protector


For a more affordable price you can use:
Garnier Fructis Leave In Conditioner
After using this product I've seen some good results, my hair wasn't just soft but looked healthy and shiny. It def worked for me after bleaching and coloring my hair, and also helped as a thermal protector.

3. Hairspray
My Must Have:
Spray and Play Big Sexy Hair Spray
If you love teasing your hair really big or want your curls to hold this is the hairspray for you. I absolutly love this hairspray when teasing my hair, it last all day!
For a more affordable price you can use:
Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray
This line has come out with many different products and there hairspray is one that works best! I use this on days I dont use my Big Sexy hairspray and it works just as well. good hold and not to stiff!
4. Teasing Brush
My Must Have:
Paul Mitchell "Tease" Teasing Brush
Although most of you may think a brush may not make a difference, it does! This Paul Mitchell teasing brush works GREAT! it gathers much more hair than any other teasing brush and comes hair down looking smoother than ever!
For a more affordable price you can use:
Sallys Beauty Supply Teasing Hair Brush
This was the first one I ever bought.I loved it and it worked well! it's def a good starter brush.



and last but not least always remember to have these 4 hair accessories handy, you may
never know when you need them!
Hair clips, Hair Ties, Elastic Headbands, and Bobby Pins!



Enjoy Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you share a similar product at an afforable price. I wrote all of these down for my next trip to Target! ;-)

    ReplyDelete